Gecko Designs is a full-service marketing, creative, and web development agency headquartered in Missoula, Montana that serves clients across the country. We’re a close-knit staff of 13 employees who love nothing more than tackling complex marketing challenges and creating materials that make our clients stand out from the competition and get tangible results. We’re proud to be a woman-owned, woman-led organization.
Our origin story dates back to 1996, when our founder, Gabe, started building websites on the family computer as a side gig back. Fast forward twenty-six years, and Gabe is still building websites – but he’s not doing it alone, and (thankfully) he’s no longer working on the Intel 486 in his parents’ bedroom.
Five Fun Facts about Gecko Designs
- The business was named because Gabe had a pet gecko in high school. He doesn’t remember the gecko’s actual name, but he does remember that it was a neat pet!
- We’ve never met a pickleball court that we didn’t love! (And we’re all secretly jealous of Tim’s serve.)
- Gecko Designs was selected by Google to represent the State of Montana in their 2017 annual economic impact report.
- Our Missoula office is located in a historic downtown building that used to be a pharmacy, and still has original detailing and artwork.
- Gecko Designs has a full-size red fire engine and a robot that makes pancakes.